The format of your paper must strictly adhere to the IEEEtran Proceedings Format. There are several versions of the IEEE style. Please make sure you use exactly the versions that are linked below.
Make sure your paper:
- does not exceed the page limit specified,
- is in PDF format,
- is in letter page size,
- does not have page numbers,
- has all fonts embedded in the PDF file,
- uses only scalable font types (like Type 1, TrueType) --- bit-mapped font types (like Type 3) are not acceptable,
- has all figures embedded in vector graphics (if not possible, use a high-resolution bitmap format of at least 300 dpi; do not use JPG, but a lossless format like PNG or GIF),
- has all text in figures and tables large enough and readable when printed,
- has a caption for every figure or table,
- has the title and all headings properly capitalized (cf. Section Help),
- has no orphans and widows (cf. Section Help), and
- does not use footnote references in the abstract.
The use of color in regular body text (e.g., in order to emphasize words, URLs, or citations) is discouraged due to reduced readability and greyscale printing. The use of color is allowed in figures, tables, listings, and in non-body text, such as source code, XML snippets, etc.